Times are local, with Eastern Daylight Time in brackets.
Friday, September 30 (Rome, Tbilisi)
– 9am (8am) Departure from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport.
– 3pm (8pm) Arrival at Tbilisi International Airport. Welcoming ceremony.
– 3.30pm (8.30pm) Courtesy visit to the president of the republic at the presidential palace.
– 4pm (9pm) Meeting with government authorities and members of civil society and the diplomatic corps in the courtyard of the presidential palace. Speech by Pope.
– 4.40pm (9.40pm) Meeting with Orthodox Patriarch Ilia II of Georgia at the patriarchal palace. Speech by patriarch. Speech by Pope.
– 6pm (11pm) Meeting with Chaldean Catholics at the Church of St Simon the Tanner. Prayer by Pope.
Saturday, October 1 (Tbilisi, Mtskheta)
– 10am (3pm) Mass at Mikheil Meskhi Stadium. Homily by Pope Francis.
– 3.45pm (8.45pm) Meeting with priests, men and women religious, seminarians and pastoral workers at the Church of the Assumption. Speech by Pope.
– 5pm (10pm) Meeting with volunteers and people receiving assistance from the Catholic Church near an assistance centrE run by the Order of St Camillus. Greeting by Pope.
– 6.15pm (11.15pm) Visit to the Orthodox patriarchal Svetitskhoveli Cathedral in Mtskheta. Greeting by patriarch. Greeting by Pope.
Sunday, October 2 (Tbilisi, Baku)
– 7.55am (12.55pm Oct 1) Farewell ceremony at Tbilisi International Airport.
– 8.10am (13.10pm) Departure by plane for Baku, Azerbaijan.
– 9.30am (6.30am) Arrival at Heydar Aliyev International Airport, Baku.
– 10.30am (7.30am) Mass at the Salesian-run Church of the Immaculate Conception in Baku. Homily and Angelus address by Pope.
– 12.45pm (9.45am) Lunch with the Salesian community and the papal entourage.
– 3.30pm (12.30pm) Official welcoming ceremony in the square of the presidential palace and courtesy visit with the president of the republic.
– 4.30pm (1.30pm) Visit to the monument to those who died in the struggle for independence.
– 5pm (2pm) Meeting with government leaders at the Heydar Aliyev Center. Speech by Pope.
– 5.45pm (2.45pm) Private meeting with the sheik of Muslims in the Caucasus at the Heydar Aliyev mosque.
– 6pm (3pm) Inter-religious meeting with the sheik and representatives of other religious communities. Speech by Pope.
– 7pm (3pm) Farewell ceremony at Baku airport.
– 7.15pm (4.15pm) Departure from Baku airport.
– 10pm (8pm) Arrival at Rome’s Ciampino Airport.