The Catholic Herald, one of the oldest and most prestigious Catholic magazines in the world, is seeking a tech-savvy circulation assistant. The circulation assistant will ensure that subscriber data is entered into the system correctly and updated as needed—whether that is through online registrations or phone orders. This includes charging subscribers and issuing refunds.
- Assist with managing all aspects of the subscriber database, including importing and updating lists of potential subscribers, keeping subscribers’ details up-to-date, etc.
- Import and export subscriber data from database
- Data entry: speed and attention to detail is critical
- Provide customer service support, including taking phone and online orders and assisting with credit card and Paypal payments
- Liaise with circulation department to ensure subscriber lists are current
- Assist subscribers with inquiries, including technical help resetting passwords and logging in
- Work closely with marketing to create sales funnel and execute promotion plans
- Tech savvy – comfortable with paywall software and Excel spreadsheets
- At least two years of experience managing a database for a subscription-based publication or service
Self-motivated and able to work from home unsupervised (if needed)
- Experience with WordPress
- Must be able to legally with in the UK. Our offices are in Central London.
- Experience with Leaky Paywall or other, similar online paywalls
- Familiarity with Chargebee or other, similar recurring payment databases
- Computer programming or tech skills a plus
The job is based in Central London (near Victoria), but we will consider remote applicants based in the UK.This job is 20 hours per week.
Please send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.