Website ST CHAD’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
ST CHAD’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
BALMFIELD STREET, CHEETHAM, MANCHESTER M8 0SP.
TEL: 0161 205 6965
The Governors of St Chad’s Roman Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an exceptional and inspirational Deputy Headteacher for
January or April 2019 who:
- Is a committed and practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and a clear vision of Catholic education.
- Will act as an effective and supportive bridge between the school and the Parish community of St. Chad’s.
- Will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school.
- Will foster children’s enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement.
- Has experience of a leadership role within a Primary School.
- Has substantial experience of working in Key Stage 2.
- Has a record of raising standards.
- Can deploy leadership, commitment and sensitivity to ensure the continued development of our school community.
- Is ambitious for St. Chad’s to become an outstanding school.
- Supports all staff in their professional development and will empower staff to be the best they can be.
The governing body are fully committed to the school and look forward to working alongside the successful candidate to achieve the very best for our children at St Chad’s.We invite any potential candidate to contact school to arrange an informal visit. The job is open to candidates proposing a job share.
The school is Group 2 and the Deputy Headteacher’s Pay Range will be Salary Scale: L7 – L11 Leadership Scale. An electronic applicants pack is available from the school administrator. Please email: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Timeline for appointment process:-
Closing Date: 23rd November (Noon). Shortlisting: 27th November.
Interviews: 3rd/4th December.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org